[GRASS-dev] Re: trying to compile wxPython digitizer display_driver

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 07:13:06 EDT 2007

Michael,

I disabled loading the driver in digit.py today. The driver is not
finished yet. The are parts of Makefile which are hardcoded (ugly), I
will fix it. At the end of the week it should be stable and usable.
Sorry, I am now busy with another work. I will tell you when it is
ready for testing.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *