[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][470] i.atcorr: hardcoded input/output map names

Yann yann.chemin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:30:04 EDT 2007

Hello again Maciek,

You are referring to the config file (as example below from help file):
1) -> 8                            (Landsat ETM+ geometrical conditions)
2) -> 2 19 13.00  -47.410 -20.234  (month,day,hh.ddd,long.,lat.) (hh.ddd=the
decimal hour in universal time)
3) -> 1                            (tropical atmospheric mode)
4) -> 1                            (continental aerosols model)
5) -> 15                           (visibility in km (aerosol model
concentration)
6) -> -.600                        (target at 600 m above sea level)
7) -> -1000                        (sensor on board of satellite)
8) -> 64                           (fourth band of ETM+ Landsat 7)

As far as I can see, the documentation deal with:
A) Geometrical conditions (ref. to #1)
B) Atmospheric model (ref. to #3)
C) Aerosols model (ref. to #4)
D) Aerosol model concentration (ref. to #5)
E) Target altitude sensor platform (ref. to #6)
F) Sensor band (ref. to #8)

Missing detailed descriptions are for:
#2) This is Sensor overpass details (in image header generally)
#7) This is less known to me since it is specifying the type of sensor, in
this case (as all of my work) it is a satellite platform holding the sensor.
I guess there is another value for airborne sensors, and this can be found in
the 6S manual.

Yann

On Wednesday 29 August 2007 01:49:53 Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> And propably the last thing - there are 8 parameters to define in the
> i.attcor config file, while "6S CODE PARAMETER CHOICES" section
> mentions only 6 (A-F). How do I understand it?
>
> Maciek

Yann Chemin
http://airdensity.hi5.com/
Sainte-Anne d'Auray, France