[GRASS-dev] NVIZ state file parsing fixed

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Aug 31 02:13:11 EDT 2007

Helena and Bob,

I think I fixed the problem saving and reading NVIZ state files. There are
only 2 differences between the new state file and the old state file.

1) I couldn't tell the order of the panels in the old file. The order in the
new version is...

main  surf vect site vol cutplane color lights

If you'd like me to reorder them in some other way, just let me know. It is
easy. Just have to change the list Nv_(panelstate) in nviz_2.2

2) Each section of the state file now starts with ">>>start [name]", where
[name] is one of the panels whose information is saved (i.e., in the list of
panel names above).

Please try it out and let me know if you have problems.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University