[GRASS-dev] Re: wingrass and nviz

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Dec 3 02:26:46 EST 2007

Michael Barton wrote:
> One of my RA's got nviz to work, after reading your posts about scripts.
> But it required putting the grass directory INSIDE of the mysys
> directory, since mysys seems to have trouble finding locations above the
> level of it root directory.
>
> Have any of you found this?

Once again, could you please clarify how grass is launched exactly ?

If you work within the msys shell and launch grass from within msys,
make sure you launch the grass63 script. This works just like in *nix
and calls Init.sh which adds GISBASE to the PATH, so you should not have
to move around anything.

Moritz