[GRASS-dev] location invalid if PERMANENT contains no WIND file ?

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Dec 7 07:30:44 EST 2007

There is some documentation about specifying paths and environmental variables here:

http://grass.itc.it/grass63/manuals/html63_user/grass6.html

and a little bit about the inheiritance of DEFAULT_WIND in PERMANENT to all other mapsets here:

http://grass.itc.it/grass63/manuals/html63_user/helptext.html

~ Eric.