[GRASS-dev] GRASS CVS to SVN migration starting...
neteler at fbk.eu
Fri Dec 7 10:12:11 EST 2007
we have green lights from everywhere to start the CVS to SVN
migration. Intevation will stop the SSH daemon at a time
which we have to define now (we expect on Sunday, 9 Dec 2007).
- Martin will run rsync to fetch latest CVS changes onto
- will run the cvs2svn magic
- will dump the entire SVN into a file
- send it to OSGeo (Howard Butler there)
- Howard will import into OSGeo's SVN server and prepare
We'll hang out in IRC #telascience and #grass to work on
A couple of developers are already write-enabled for the
new OSGeo-GRASS-SVN (the other devs: please respond to my
recent two emails!).
Further details at
Best and thanks to all people involved
More information about the grass-dev