[GRASS-dev] WxPython front-end to ps.map

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 07:27:36 EST 2007

Hi,

2007/2/12, Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com>:

> So yes, please work on it if you like to. The only thing I ask is that
> there is continuity with the rest of GRASS when possible. (e.g. both
> d.vect and ps.map use the "rgb_column" name, and work in a similar
> [and thus expected] way, etc)  You can probably copy a good bit of the
> code from d.vect.

Looking at the code, there is used sizecol mapping instruction. So I
am not sure about rgb_column. Maybe it is better to use rgbcol, but I
would prefer rgb_column. Or to change sizecol to size_column? Not sure
about that. One example in d.vect -- there is attrcol, wcolumn and
rgbcolumn -- so three different approaches.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *