[GRASS-dev] gpde library and groundwater flow modules

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Feb 15 23:52:36 EST 2007

Hm, no good.  Rather than the missing gpde symbols Michael Barton
had, I get missing G3D symbols.

I see that grass.make has G3D now for gpde linking.  But the gpde
makefile doesn't link the library itself to G3D.  And the lib
makefile still builds gpde before G3D.

On Feb 15, 2007, at 5:45 PM, Soeren Gebbert wrote:

> Hi folks,
> i just committed a huge update for the gpde library and the
> groundwater flow
> modules to CVS.
>
> Please consider a "make distclean" and rebuild grass if you make a
> CVS update,
> because i needed to modify  the file Grass.make.in.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy