[GRASS-dev] GRASS-TNG

Radek Bartoň xbarto33 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Feb 21 10:47:14 EST 2007

On Wednesday 21 of February 2007 16:39:32 Moritz Lennert wrote:

I chose Trac because of its features and extensibility that integrates all
tasks during software management and development. GRASS wiki is just wiki and
using mailing list as a main way of comunication is not clear enough for me.
Futhermore any comunication about GRASS-TNG in GRASS-dev mailing list may
babble there.

BTW: I have seen KerGIS already but I did't try that because I think that this
project is somewhere else.