[GRASS-dev] Modules

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Feb 23 06:05:15 EST 2007

Glynn,

Glynn Clements wrote:

>> The remaining step is to reinstate the bgcmd= option.

bgcmd works. Accepts multiple d.* commands sepearated with ";". Great.

> Done; updated patch (again, against CVS HEAD) attached.

Issues:

1. Points/centroids/nodes - irregular shape, see the attached points.png.

2. Digitize point tool is deselected after digitizing first point; to
digitize another point, one has to select the tool again, and so on.
Same applies to digitize centroid tool.

3. Setting a new line width and redrawing usually doesn't make any
difference.

4. Region is now handled differently than it used to in v.digit.
Previously, the backdrop maps AND the currently digitized map where
displayed trimmed to zoom box shape (region_former.png). After your
patch, only the backdrop is, while the map being digitized is not
(region_patched.png). IMO a solution is to either revert the previous
behaviour, or, preferably, make v.digit ignore the region extent, and
let it fill the window at maximum (I think this is preffered in case of
v.digit - when one is digitising, he wants to see the maximum of it).

5. Minor glitch: the monitor's title bar.

The problem with non-responding mouse buttons when moving the mouse is
now gone, as you suspected.

Thanks!

Maciek