[GRASS-dev] GRASS-TNG

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Feb 23 08:36:10 EST 2007

Michael Barton wrote on 02/23/2007 03:24 AM:
> For that reason we have the main GRASS cvs repository AND the
> grassaddon subversion repository.
I also hope that we'll move the GRASS-CVS to SVN in the foreseeable future.
This will give us the advantages to grant selective access (to translate
for example)
and to easier move around files and so forth.

Having a copy of the CVS repository, we could make here at IRST some
tests if the cvs2svn conversion scripts work for all the branches we have.

Markus

PS: This should be discussed under a different subject of course. I just
post it here to show that we (IMHO) are not set in stone concerning
the dev tools.