[GRASS-dev] New v.digit

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Sun Feb 25 10:38:51 EST 2007

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, Michael Barton wrote:

> I added the OK button. It's in the cvs now.

Hello Michael
I just tested this and as far as I can see it doesn't work correctly. You
stil have to press enter in the box after changing the line width for it
to be picked up. And the default line width still isn't placed in the box
to start with. Also if there is an OK button there should be a cancel too
I think.

Paul