[GRASS-dev] New v.digit

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Feb 25 15:02:32 EST 2007

Paul Kelly wrote:

> > I added the OK button. It's in the cvs now.
>
> I just tested this and as far as I can see it doesn't work correctly. You
> stil have to press enter in the box after changing the line width for it
> to be picked up. And the default line width still isn't placed in the box
> to start with. Also if there is an OK button there should be a cancel too
> I think.

An OK button either needs to run the "invoke" method on each Entry
widget in the tab (or in the entire dialog), or run the commands (the
arguments to the -command switches) directly.

A cancel button is a bit problematic, as there is only c_var_set, and
no corresponding c_var_get, so you can't reset the displayed values to
the internal values.