[GRASS-dev] New v.digit

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 26 01:54:30 EST 2007

I already reset it to v.digit. I agree that if mapset is redundant, it can
be removed.

I prefer something like "Digitizing" over "v.digit" for a window title
because it is a quick descriptor of what is happening in the window. This is
the way that most window titles seem to work (and hence, what users
unconsciously or consciously expect). But it's not a big deal either way.

Michael

On 2/25/07 11:49 PM, "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> For my 2c, I still prefer "v.digit - $mapname".
>
> @$mapset is redundant, you can only edit maps in the current mapset.
> Or if you really want the mapset in there, use "in mapset $mapset".

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671