[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] Windows native GRASS build

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 07:19:39 EST 2007

Thanks Marco!
-mwindows helped, attached is patch for Grass.make.in
and dbf driver Makefile. Similar change must be done in
Makefiles of all drivers. configure must be run because
Grass.make.in is source for Grass.make

It would be nice if this patch or something similar could be applied
to GRASS CVS head and 6.2 release branch.

Tim can you patch your GRASS in MSYS and create a new build?
We dont have to wait for 0.8.1 IMO because it does not include
changes in QGIS, it is just a new binary build.

Radim