[GRASS-dev] File based GRASS batch processing?

Florian Kindl florian.kindl at uibk.ac.at
Mon Jan 22 11:24:11 EST 2007

On Jan 22 [17:09], Markus Neteler wrote:

> Before wasting time on this, any suggestions for a best
> implementation? Maybe I am overlooking an easy solution.

I use VNC as a workaround: Start vncserver with -localhost option,
Login with ssh -X and start vncviewer. Then I do the grass job on the
vnc desktop, which isn't affected by my logging off.

Is this an option for you?

However, the batch processing mode would be good for at/cron jobs, too.

\f

--
Florian Kindl
Institute of Geography