R: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS5] r.li (landscape indices)

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Jan 22 16:23:46 EST 2007

Hi Serena,

before the too long r.li names start to be set in stone
(once folks start to write documentation, it becomes a pain
to rename modules, I suggest to urgently rename some
r.li modules.

I will do it soon - please let's finally agree on the names.
Also two descriptions are missing, see
raster/r.li/TODO

thanks,
Markus