R: R: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS5] r.li (landscape indices)

serena pallecch at cli.di.unipi.it
Wed Jan 24 07:17:35 EST 2007

hi all!

If there aren't problems I'll change r.li names. so:

r.li.contrastWeightedEdgeDensity	will be	r.li.cwed
r.li.dominance          will be          r.li.cwed
r.li.edgedensity           will be          r.li.edgedens
r.li.meanPatchSize          will be          r.li.meanps
r.li.meanPixelAttribute          will be          r.li.cwed
r.li.patchAreaDistributionCV          will be          r.li.padcv
r.li.patchAreaDistributionRANGE          will be          r.li.padrange
r.li.patchAreaDistributionSD          will be          r.li.padsd
r.li.patchdensity          will be          r.li.patchdens
r.li.patchnumber          will be          r.li.patchnm
r.li.richness          will be          r.li.richness
r.li.shannon          will be          r.li.shannon
r.li.shape          will be          r.li.shape
r.li.simpson          will be          r.li.simpson

-serena