[GRASS-dev] I.points not compiling on Mac

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 24 00:26:33 EST 2007

Markus and Glynn,

It happens that i.points won't compile  on my Mac. In discussing this with
William Kyngesbury, he suggests it could be a bug missed in a recent cleanup
of vask and curses.

He also suggests modifying the i.points makefile (see below). Since I know
just enough about make files to really get into trouble, I don't want to
make this change. Can one of you take a quick look and see if this is
something that needs to be done generally or if it is something that is Mac
specific?

Thanks
Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity