[GRASS-dev] gis.m/geocoding tool broken?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Jul 2 19:07:38 EDT 2007

Great, Michael. I'll test tomorrow.

Concerning 6.2:

cd clean_releasebranch_6_2/gui/tcltk/gis.m
grep GRASS_RENDER_IMMEDIATE *
georect.tcl:    set env(GRASS_RENDER_IMMEDIATE) "TRUE"
georect.tcl:    unset env(GRASS_RENDER_IMMEDIATE)
mapcanvas.tcl:  set env(GRASS_RENDER_IMMEDIATE) "TRUE"
mapcanvas.tcl:  unset env(GRASS_RENDER_IMMEDIATE)

Apparently nothing to do there?

Markus