[GRASS-dev] time to release 6.2.2

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Fri Jul 6 06:49:26 EDT 2007

Markus Neteler escribió:
> Carlos Dávila wrote:
>
>> Markus Neteler escribió:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> during the testing period of 6.2.2-RC1 we got the following
>>> issues fixed:
>>>     * Czech translation updated (Jachym Cepicky)
>>>

>> What about the other languages? Will they be included in the new release
>> and packages?
>> Carlos
>>

> Carlos,
>
> would be great to merge back. But I tried once and actually *lost*
> many messages. So, after a try one must check if this doesn't
> reduce the translations in 6.2.x.
>
> I can send you a script "po_merge.sh" which does it for all 3 files
> automatically The script will ask you for the country code and then
> it uses "msgmerge". The script is just a few lines.

I already had the script. I've done a test with es.po files and this is
the result:
libs: same total and more fuzzy, so discarded.
mods and tcl: total amount of messages raises from 3910 and 871 to 4775
and 1148 respectively. Are all these new messages useful in 6.2.2 or I
shall look only to the variation in fuzzy and untranslated? Shall I make
pot & make update-po after running the script?
As you can see, many doubts.
Regards
Carlos