[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][431] g.copy segmentation fault

Volker Wichmann wichmann at laserdata.at
Mon Jul 23 02:40:51 EDT 2007

Digging a little deeper, I found that the return values of the two
'open' commands (variables fd and fd2) are reasonable - but what about
the return value of the read command (line 146, do_copy.c):
len = read(fd, buf, 1024)
Why is a 0 returned at the first call - my dataset is a valid raster, so
why an EOF before reading anything?

Maybe this is an issue of file permission? Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Volker