[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][448] i.taget missing in tcltk tool georeferencing

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jul 26 18:14:24 EDT 2007

This has been resolved but I didn't see any information posted back to the
dev list.

To clarify, with the new TclTk georectifying tool, you start out in the
'target' region and georectify INTO it. Hence, you don't need to specify a
target region.

Michael

Director of Graduate Studies
Arizona State University