[GRASS-dev] QGIS winGRASS blank space problem

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 21:25:05 EDT 2007

Francesco wrote:
> Sigh, our wxwidget maintainer is not very enthusiatic about the
> wannabe-stable 2.8 release. Until now, wxwidget showed a very
> sad and complicated stabilization process apparently due to
> a too early releasing spirit or so...

good timing, I just pinged the bug report for this yesterday,

It is my hope to backport the needed wx packages to Etch once they reach
debian/testing. "You can't stop progress" so I expect 2.8 must
eventually reach Sid and the current delay has been created as an
opportunity to highlight an inefficient process and make a statement to
the upstream wx devels WRT the quality of their x.0 releases.

Hamish