[GRASS-dev] GRASS_ADDON_PATH question

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Jun 9 02:30:39 EDT 2007

>From reading the docs, it appears that if you set the GRASS_ADDON_PATH
variable, you should have access to any modules or scripts stored therein by
simply typing the name of the module or script. However, it doesn¹t seem to
work.

I¹ve tried setting this from the GRASS command line, .grass.bashrc file for
testing, and my .grassrc6 file

Nothing seems to work. If I type the name of a script residing in the
directory I¹ve set in GRASS_ADDON_PATH, I simply get a file not found error.
However, if I do ls $GRASS_ADDON_PATH, I get a valid listing of the
directory specified.

What am I missing here?

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity