[GRASS-dev] wxgrass ready for testing

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 15 14:10:30 EDT 2007

Because this is somewhat complicated to do, there are probably some hidden
gotchas in there somewhere (command arguments with spaces will probably fail
currently, for example; we're trying to fix this). But it should work for
90%+ of what people will do.

Michael

On 6/15/07 9:18 AM, "Maciej Sieczka" <tutey at o2.pl> wrote:

> Michael Barton wrote:
>
>> full command line access to all GRASS commands; d.* commands called from the
>> command line can display in the wxPython canvas.
>
> This is great. I was missing such functionality for gis.m's map canvas.
>
> Maciek

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213