[GRASS-dev] Renaming of PT_BR po-files to PT-only

Paulo Marcondes pmarc.debian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 22:30:08 EDT 2007

Hi All,

We, the portuguese translation team, now sporting 3 members (2
brazilians, 1 portuguese), agreed on working our way through the po
files, but as we are a mixed team, we would like to rename the po-file
to grass*_pt.po, instead of the current grass*_pt_br.po

Although I now have write access to the cvs, I was afraid to proceed
without consulting the whole team.

What is your take on this issue? Shall I proceed?

--
PMarc:
Debian, GIS, gpsd, OpenWRT user and wannabe-devel