[GRASS-dev] Possible typos error in ./general/manage/cmd/rename.c:103

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 02:18:29 EDT 2007

Carlos Dávila wrote:

> I think there may be an error in ./general/manage/cmd/rename.c:103
> (Renaming in reclassed map%s), but not sure the right form (¿map %s,

G_message(_("Renaming in reclassed map%s"),
	  (nrmaps > 1 ? "s" : ""));

if there is more than 1 map it adds an "s" to the end of the string.
this sort of pluralization trick is probably not very transaltion safe,
and should be avoided. Beyond that, I'm not really sure what that
message is trying to say.

Hamish