[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][430] i.group allows gr= and subgr= entries and creates group/REF file

grass-codei at wald.intevation.org grass-codei at wald.intevation.org
Wed Jun 20 08:34:59 EDT 2007

code I item #430, was opened at 2007-06-20 12:34
Issue type: module bug
Issue status: None
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS component: imagery
Operating system: Linux
Operating system version:
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD): 070618

Initial Comment:
Hi,

nothing seriuos, the module i.group allows to define empty group and subgroup entries and writes a REF file to $MAPSET/group/REF.

command:
i.group gr= subgr= in=c.blue,c.green,c.red

Gruppe [] existiert noch nicht. Erstelle sie...
Füge Dateien zur Gruppe [] hinzu.
Füge Rasterkarte [c.blue] hinzu.
Füge Rasterkarte [c.green] hinzu.
Füge Rasterkarte [c.red] hinzu.
Schreibe Gruppen REF.
Fertig.
Füge Dateien zur Untergruppe [] hinzu.
Füge Rasterkarte [c.blue] hinzu.
Füge Rasterkarte [c.green] hinzu.
Füge Rasterkarte [c.red] hinzu.
Schreibe Untergruppen REF.
Fertig.

The new REF file is stored under:
$MAPSET/group/REF

c.blue testdata
c.green testdata
c.red testdata

So, it would be helpful to test, if there are names provided for group and subgroup parameters.

thanks a lot,
 Otto