[GRASS-dev] [bug #5504] (grass)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 1 03:46:40 EST 2007

On Wednesday 28 February 2007 20:03, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
> > It's time to stop allowing -new bugs- to be submitted -by email- to the
> > old bug tracker.
>
> Several days ago I have already asked Bernhard if that's doable but he
> still didn't get a reply from those who he asked :).

> This is annoying-me again. Can you let us know what is the status? Thanks!

Maciej,

we switched this off on Tuesday and one of Intevation's admin
has send an email to you on this day.
Registered users with manipulation rights can still open issues,
which I think is okay. We probably cannot change this anyway.
So there is a remote chance that spammers hit the right address.

Best,
Bernhard