[GRASS-dev] Re: gis.m, thematic layer: You must open a display monitor

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Mar 2 04:02:56 EST 2007

On 02/03/07 08:59, Daniel Calvelo wrote:
> Sorry for the awful delay. I think the problems with d.mon select are
> resolved; please test. I also made the legend cuts work for ps.map and
> display managers. In CVS.

I get the following error. The line

format [G_msg "Legend for Map %d, %s"] $mon, $opt($id,1,map)

seems to be the problem.

Moritz

expected integer but got "1,"
expected integer but got "1,"
     while executing
"format [G_msg "Legend for Map %d, %s"] $mon, $opt($id,1,map)"
     (procedure "GmThematic::tlegend" line 11)
     invoked from within
"GmThematic::tlegend $mon $id"
     (procedure "GmThematic::display" line 72)
     invoked from within
"GmThematic::display $node $mod"
     ("thematic" arm line 2)
     invoked from within
"switch $type {
         group {
             GmGroup::display $node $mod
		}
		raster {
			GmRaster::display $node $mod
		}
		labels {
			GmLabels::disp..."
     (procedure "GmTree::display_node" line 7)
     invoked from within
"GmTree::display_node $n $mod"
     (procedure "GmGroup::display" line 22)
     invoked from within
"GmGroup::display "root" $mod"
     (procedure "MapCanvas::runprograms" line 64)
     invoked from within
"MapCanvas::runprograms $mon [expr {$mymodified != 0}]"
     (procedure "MapCanvas::drawmap" line 38)
     invoked from within
"MapCanvas::drawmap $mon"
     (procedure "MapCanvas::display_server" line 9)
     invoked from within
"MapCanvas::display_server"
     ("after" script)