[GRASS-dev] updates

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Mar 3 19:34:25 EST 2007

A few changes in CVS:

I updated v.to.rast to write labels for all use options except Z.  I
have also updated r.random to write history for output raster and
vector.  i.rgb.his/i.his.rgb were API upgraded and now use a little bit
less memory.

Please test if you get a chance.

Not yet in CVS:

I have i.fft working with the changes Glynn suggested for using native
FFTW, but I need to work out what parts are needed and not needed as it
still has a bit of an offset in the output images.  I was hoping to get
away without digging into the code. :-)

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785