[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][322] r.to.vect feature=lines: the output vector is moved half the resolution east off the input raster

grass-codei at wald.intevation.org grass-codei at wald.intevation.org
Sat Mar 3 05:46:27 EST 2007

code I item #322, was opened at 2007-03-03 11:46
Issue type: module bug
Issue status: None
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
GRASS component: raster
Operating system: all
Operating system version:
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD): 070303

Initial Comment:
In spearfish, r.in.gdal the attached lines.tif and run:

$ g.region rast=lines -a
$ r.to.vect input=lines output=lines_vect feature=line

Display the raster and vector and see how vector is off the raster - like in the attached screendump off.png. It *seems* the problem is that the output vector is moved half the cell resolution east (this is visible on both the vertical and horizontal line).

Maciek