[GRASS-dev] Re: init.sh OSX browser setting

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Mar 11 18:51:54 EDT 2007

On Mar 11, 2007, at 5:08 PM, Hamish wrote:

> G:
>> I'm assuming that "can" was a typo; aliases are internal to the
>> shell,
>> and cannot be inherited by child processes.
>
> yes, I meant to say the opposite.

he he, being the shell dummy I am, I just blindly followed the
wording as typed and tried it anyways...

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy