[GRASS-dev] testing native winGRASS

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Mar 13 18:12:25 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have finally started going through the GDF GRASS 6.0 manual and test all
commands mentioned there in the current CVS winGRASS. A first round of
results is attached. If the telegraphic style is not clear enough, let me
know.

I will post more as I go along.

And let me try once again: I think it might be good to try to increase the
number of pre-alpha testers, and I think there might be some candidates
among the many that post winGRASS questions on the wingrass mailing list.
Aren't we at the point where we can replace the link to Huidae's binaries
with a link to the current version, clearly indicating that this is
pre-alpha and only to be used by people who want to help us ?

Moritz