[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Compiling grass 6.2.1: i.class error

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Wed Mar 14 16:01:48 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 12:11 +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:

> > > ./configure --help
> > >   --with-glw              support GLw functionality (default: no)
> > >   --with-glw-includes=DIRS
> > >                           GLw include files are in DIRS
> > >   --with-glw-libs=DIRS    GLw library files are in DIRS
> > >

> > > Is GLw still relevant? If not, let's remove it.
> >
> > Can we add --with-motif* to the list?
>
> It's used by xganim, which is still compiled if you use --with-motif.

I was under the impression that xganim would be going away.

> > And --with-readline* for good measure?
>
> Why? Some people seem to want that functionality in r.mapcalc.

I don't recall any significant replies when you asked about it awhile
ago other than me mentioning that I have used it before (but was not
necessary).  I could be wrong.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785