[GRASS-dev] d.menu, d.ask

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Fri Mar 16 14:17:22 EDT 2007

Glynn Clements wrote:

> > You can down load it from the GRASS Addons svn server
> > <https://grasssvn.itc.it/grasssvn/grassaddons/trunk/grassaddons/gui/#_trunk_
> > grassaddons_gui_>
>
> I already got the code with:
>
> 	svn co https://grasssvn.itc.it/svn/grassaddons/trunk/grassaddons/gui
>
> But I just got a bunch of files with no clue what to do with them.

I eventually got around to installing wxPython 2.8.1.1.

gism.py doesn't appear to work; the most noticable thing was:

	GRASS_INFO_ERROR(7945,1): region for current mapset is not set
	GRASS_INFO_ERROR(7945,1): run "g.region"
	GRASS_INFO_END(7945,1)

I'm guessing that's due to line 249 of render.py:

		os.environ["WIND_OVERRIDE"]         = "TRUE"

If WIND_OVERRIDE is set, its value needs to be the name of a saved
region. I'm not sure whether this was meant to be set or not.