[GRASS-dev] d.menu, d.ask

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Mar 16 16:08:30 EDT 2007

Thanks. It's actually the preceding line (288). I just fixed it and
committed it.

However, this section is bombing on my system (Mac). It seems to be the
try/except clause. Any idea why?

Michael

On 3/16/07 12:49 PM, "Glynn Clements" <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Michael Barton wrote:
>
>>> gism.py doesn't appear to work; the most noticable thing was:
>>>
>>> GRASS_INFO_ERROR(7945,1): region for current mapset is not set
>>> GRASS_INFO_ERROR(7945,1): run "g.region"
>>> GRASS_INFO_END(7945,1)
>>>
>>> I'm guessing that's due to line 249 of render.py:
>>>
>>> os.environ["WIND_OVERRIDE"]         = "TRUE"
>>>
>>> If WIND_OVERRIDE is set, its value needs to be the name of a saved
>>> region. I'm not sure whether this was meant to be set or not.
>>
>> This is helpful information. I get this error all the time when running
>> wxgrass, but it doesn't cause any problems (yet). That is, the gis manager
>> goes ahead and starts anyway.
>
> Another issue: the most recent change to Gism/render.py introduces a
> layout error on line 290. Maybe someone has bogus tab settings?

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671