[GRASS-dev] default font selection in wxgrass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu May 3 20:28:42 EDT 2007

I¹ve implemented a default font selection dialog in the development wxPython
GUI that builds a listbox from either stroke fonts or the truetype fonts in
freetypecap.

I added dfont and otf to acceptable extensions in mkftcap on my system and
it works well. Any reason not to commit this change?

The wxPython font selection dialog is also filtering fonts that have
duplicate face names. I¹m getting a LOT of duplicates from multiple
directories. Any reason not to do this? Would it be better to do in the
script, or is it too difficult to do there?

Anyway, give it a try.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University