[GRASS-dev] access to wingrass binaries

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Sun May 6 19:03:47 EDT 2007

On Sun, May 6, 2007 01:54, Michael Barton wrote:
> Yes, but I wouldn't want to list Moritz' site without his permission.

I herewith give my permission.

> On 5/5/07 10:47 AM, "Markus Neteler" <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 10:01:40AM -0700, Michael Barton wrote:
>>>    Can we list Moritz' wingrass binary site on the GRASS binaries
>>> download
>>>    page in addition to or instead of Huidae Cho's page?

done (in replacement Huidae's page)

>> The winGRASS native binaries available from
>>  http://moritz.homelinux.org/grass/wingrass/
>> is from end of March...

Yes, sorry, I haven't kept up with my promise...
I just uploaded a new version.

Any feedback on whether this "package" works as it should / as expected by
users is more than welcome.

I also imagine that if we want to make this more official, we need to add
licensing information, including for all the binaries that come from
Paul's package of dependencies. I added a short note at the end of the
readme, but this is surely insufficient. At least we should give the
respective web links. Paul, could you give me the list ? Also, should
these libraries maybe be updated to their latest versions ?

Moritz