[GRASS-dev] Introduction

Radek Bartoň xbarto33 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Mon May 7 19:17:02 EDT 2007

Hello.

You may take a short look on my currently starting project
http://gal-famework.no-ip.org which will be some kind of an object
abstraction over GRASS core libraries with possibility of OpenMPI support. It
is not fully started yet but I'lll start it up during summer.

It will be a long way to go for this project to be useable but you may at
least suggest some ideas for this  project concerning OpenMPI support.

--
Bc. Radek Bartoň

Faculty of Information Technology
Brno University of Technology