[GRASS-dev] new tests on wxgui

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 08:00:51 EDT 2007

Carlos wrote:

> I think that all the Zoom button should be together in Display
> Manager, but the Query button is in the middle, that can be confusing.
> IMO, should be: Pointer-Pan-Zoom In-Zoom Out-Previous Zoom-Zoom
> Options--Query.

Nice order; I agree.

> tabs

Another wish for module GUI tabs: (at least for tcl/tk)
Allow spaces in the tab names. Right now we have to use_underscores.
Proably just some quoting somewhere. Better control over tab order would
be nice too. Right now (tcl) the first flag given determines the first
tab name, which is annoying if you want all flags in secondary tab. Also
Options is hardcoded as the default tab, which makes it hard to work with
if you don't want that tab to come first.

see wish #238
  http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=238

Hamish