[GRASS-dev] new tests on wxgui

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 16 02:11:21 EDT 2007

Daniel Cavelo managed to parse the none option for d.barscale so that a
'transparent' check box can be created. For anything with specifies 'none'
for a color in the same way, this check box will be created and parsed
correctly.

Michael

On 5/15/07 6:47 PM, "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Michael Barton wrote:
>> Because the options dialog is autogenerated and fairly sophisticated
>> for wxgrass, it would be helpful if all commands that take "none" for
>> a color had an identical interface description.
>
> You can assume that anything that takes RRR:GGG:BBB input should accept
> "none" as well. (that may not do anything, but it should be a no-op and
> not an error)
>
> i.e. I may be wrong, but I think the ->gisprompt=GISPROMPT_COLOR Tcl GUI
> can safely have a None button in it. Can you grey-out a color wheel?
>
> things which are just taking a color name right now have to be
> explicitly coded to accept "none", hopefully that will show up on the
> ->options pulldown list when available.
>

> Hamish

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University