[GRASS-dev] Background Colours

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Thu May 17 05:04:37 EDT 2007

On Thu, 17 May 2007, Hamish wrote:

> I would prefer to add a background color option to d.histogram, with a
> default of DEFAULT_BG_COLOR and an option of "none".

So using the "none" option means the transparency settings are respected?
I suppose that's enough then, as long as that functionality is there. I
was just thinking of some possible application where you might want to
display the histogram transparently in some kind of widget box and you
didn't know in advance what colour it would be, so need it transparent.

Paul