[GRASS-dev] Re: font selection

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri May 18 12:05:27 EDT 2007

Hi Moritz,

Good question. I'd forgotten about the font selection in the text layer (I'm
trying to focus mostly on wxgrass).

I think that this is the only place where you can select a GRASS font. So I
agree that it is a good idea to update it to use the new font selection
tools added for general default display fonts.

Michael

On 5/18/07 8:15 AM, "Moritz Lennert" <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> I have to admit that I did not follow all the discussions concerning the
> font selection, so maybe this is answered somewhere, but are you
> planning on using the font selection dialog you created for the
> Config->Set default display font menu entry to also replace the font
> selection in layer panels such as the one for a text layer ?
>
> Moritz

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213