[GRASS-dev] font selection

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri May 18 12:15:29 EDT 2007

On 18/05/07 17:15, Moritz Lennert wrote:
> Michael,
>
> I have to admit that I did not follow all the discussions concerning the
> font selection, so maybe this is answered somewhere, but are you
> planning on using the font selection dialog you created for the
> Config->Set default display font menu entry to also replace the font
> selection in layer panels such as the one for a text layer ?

As a follow-up to clarify my thoughts: actually the font selection in
the text layer panel fails because of the use of uname (in proc
GmDtext::select_font in dtext.tcl).

So, I think that this would either need to be replaced by the new
platform identification routines, or even more entirely by the new font
selection tool.

Moritz