[GRASS-dev] image processing modules for GRASS GIS

Yann yann.chemin at gmail.com
Fri May 25 14:47:47 EDT 2007

The modules and programs have all been renamed i.* and I submitted a temporary
re-organization of the imagery menu while waiting for better.

I do not have cvs access, so anybody interested in moving the modules is
welcome. I would suggest to start with i.atcorr, a long term missing to GRASS
(since 5.x).

Yann

--
Yann Chemin