[GRASS-dev] Star in the grass programing

Juan Diego Giraldo Osorio Juan.Giraldo at upct.es
Tue May 29 09:30:10 EDT 2007

Hi Glynn

I had ran the "make" file, and I have a directory
(OBJ.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) in r.example (together with the main.c,
makefile, ... files). In OBJ.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu directory I found
and object file (main.o). Excuse me, but I don't know what to do with
this file. Can I execute it from grass??? Compile it with gcc??? Run it
directly???

Again, thanks for your help, and again, excuse me for the insistence.

Juan Diego Giraldo Osorio
UPCT
España