[GRASS-dev] help updating r.contour2 for GRASS 6

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu May 31 09:26:39 EDT 2007

I made a request to update r.contour so it doesn't generate lines
that double back on themselves:

http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?
func=detail&atid=188&aid=415&group_id=21

Markus mentioned an old r.contour2 that looks promising:

http://grass.itc.it/outgoing/grass5/

I got as far as updating the header includes to the <grass/*.h> style
and fiddling with the makefile, but there are the API changes that
cause compile errors, and it may not even be completed.  This is
beyond my C ability, so I'm asking if anyone is willing to tackle
this task?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Theory of the Universe

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely
inexplicable.  There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.

-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 2nd season intro