No subject

Wed Nov 14 13:37:45 EST 2007

./configure --with-tk-tcl=/usr/include/tk8.0/generic to use tk where it is
on my machine. I will try this and report back.

Either I am doing something dumb. Or I misunderstand how tk includes are
structured. Or I messed up the configure.

There should always be a way for a user to configure around badly packaged
distributions by locally compiling her own version of badly packaged
software. It seems this code assumes my tk is broken and doesn't offer me an
option to point to another location - which assumes I am not capable of
installing a correct one.

Look like grass5.0 will be a release soon. Good work, to all on the grass
team.

Thanks.
-tom rake